10 Ways To Improve & Boost Sex Libido￼
Every day, sexual psychologists and other experts encounter people asking questions about their sexual libido. And even the experts will tell you that there are no easy magic pills to solve things when it comes to such a complex problem. Some experts will tell you that when it comes to sexual matters and sexual libido, you need to address the problem from two angles; the mental and the physical .
Painful sex is one problem
This is especially true among women. Painful sex for women is a really common complaint, because the more pain she experiences, the less she is interested in intercourse. Who wants to be uncomfortable during sex, anyway, and especially when others speak of how good it is? The three most common causes of painful sex and loss of sexual libido are vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, and lack of lubrication – they would need to be addressed .
Most drugs for increasing libido today are not FDA-approved 
- You do get hormonal replacement therapy (HRT) for hot flashes but it doesn’t increase the libido.
- You do get some pharmacies that do make the male hormone, testosterone, as a cream to help men with flailing sexual libido. Studies show that testosterone can work for about three months but that it loses its effectiveness over time. In fact, long-term use of this drug can increase cholesterol, increase male pattern hair growth and increase the size of the clitoris .
Your libido can improve if your relationships are improved
Many couples fall into a dull kind of routine year after year. Sex takes a back seat. Some sex experts will say to their patients that 95% of libido is in the head and the other 5% is in the sexual organs .
If you are not happy, stressed, or having financial difficulties, for example, you will no doubt know that your libido has suffered.
That brings us to 10 ways that we are going to give you that can help a ‘sad’ libido
1. You need to communicate and express how you feel
Your partner isn’t a mind reader – So open dialogue is excellent. Changing your lifestyle and making time again for your partner and for sex could save even a dying relationship. Sex is an integral part of a relationship because for many it makes them feel sexy, happy, and satisfied. You need to make it happen.
2. Think seriously about all-natural boosters for your libido
- Pumpkin seeds contain zinc, the ultimate sex mineral.
- Watermelon increases arousal as it increases blood flow.
- L-arginine, an amino acid increases flow to erogenous zones and helps to improve arousal.
- Rhodiola Rosea beats the blues. Just diluting 20-30 drops in a glass of water is recommended for both men and women.
- Dark chocolate, with at least 70% cocoa in it, opens up the blood vessels and improves blood flow.
- Add some fish, like halibut to raise testosterone levels. It has high amounts of magnesium to kick start a limp sex drive.
- Asparagus is thought of as a fantastic libido-boosting food since it is so rich in folate, which regulates the chemical that is released during an orgasm.
- Garlic contains allicin, a compound that thins the blood. It helps with blood circulation necessary for an erection by relaxing the arteries.
- Bananas and pineapple contain the natural anti-inflammatory enzyme bromelain, which aids in triggering greater production of testosterone.
- Walnuts provide omega-3 fatty acids, which boost arginine and dopamine levels in the brain. This increases the production of nitric oxide, the essential chemical compound for erections.
- Peanut butter is rich in monounsaturated fats. This delicious spread can make superstars out of men and women in the bedroom!
- Ginseng tea contains a compound called ginsenoside, which improves sperm production.
- Ginger is a powerful herb. It dilates the blood vessels and without this free passage of blood cells to the sex organs, sensations will diminish.
- DHEA is a hormone that stabilizes the hormones and treats erectile dysfunction.
3. Get more exercise
A good solution for a dwindling sex drive is to exercise more. Exercise is vital in any case to maintain your health, and it’s a great libido booster. You even get special pelvic exercises for improving libido. Kegel exercises work on the muscles that contract during orgasm.
4. Don’t let stress rob you
When you learn to handle stress positively, you will notice how it can improve your sex drive. And you don’t have to take major antidepressant medicine. There are fantastic natural anxiety herbs and solutions to help you handle stress better and therefore help you relax. Even premature ejaculation benefits through relaxation herbs and techniques such as meditation.
5. Are you spiced up for love?
If you are feeling frustrated and bored with life and nothing exciting seems to be happening, you are the one that can do something about it. Being bored and humorless can leave you, for sure, with libido problems. Maybe adding new things to your routine, like a holiday, a new hobby – all these can add zest to your life.
6. Get plenty of Zs
When you have worry amidst your hectic lifestyle, it is to be expected that you just want to flop in front of the television set or better still, get into bed and fall asleep immediately. Yet sleep might not come easily when you are anxious, stressed, and even exhausted. Relaxing and getting enough sleep can go very far in improving your sex drive .
7. Don’t let your health be a cause for a drop in your libido
If you aren’t healthy and fit and feel under par, you probably will see your libido take a knock. Stress and underlying medical conditions can play havoc with your sex drive. If you get meds you’re your doctor, just make sure that you don’t take ones that diminish sex drive, as some meds can do .
8. What are you eating?
A lot of things can really sink an erection. What you eat, how much you eat, and how often you eat – all these things can play havoc with your energy levels, hormones, and blood flow. Basically, any food that you consider bad for your gym games is going to be bad for your sex life. If you eat a diet that is full of added sugars, greasy fats, and processed foods, you can expect lower testosterone levels. Dr. Jamin Brahmbhatt says “Anything that helps decrease the amount of fat in your body will help your testosterone levels naturally go up. The more your body can tolerate physical activity and exercise, the more likely you will be able to go longer and stronger in the bedroom.”
9. Hormone treatment
When you suffer from a hormonal imbalance, you are no doubt going to be affected by a flagging libido. This makes sense, as hormones play an imperative role in bodily functions in both men and women.
10. Stop smoking and slow down on the alcohol
Lighting up cigarettes can really put a dampener on arousal. Did you know that smoking actually restricts blood flow? This can make it more difficult to get into the mood for sex. When it comes to alcohol, a glass or two of some wine can help you relax and feel good. But too much alcohol can diminish your sex drive.
If you know your sex drive is low, fortunately, experts have given you 10 excellent pieces of advice to get your groove back. Don’t worry; you are not alone if you feel your sex drive isn’t what it used to be. The all-natural foods and supplements we have suggested above are guaranteed to spice up your love life and turn the heat and fun up in the bedroom.
Orgasms aren’t simple to achieve. They require looking after the body and spirit. They require a whole medley of eating right, exercising, keeping mentally healthy and keeping relationships healthy. When all the links in the chain are connected, you will experience a whole bevy of satisfactory sensations. As you age, you need to adjust and keep on checking that the chains stay connected.
The good news is that if you follow the above tips, you’ll find yourself getting closer to your goals of improved intimacy, and improved sexual satisfaction.
-  https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9121-sexual-dysfunction
-  https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/9123-sexual-dysfunction-in-females
-  https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/male-enhancement-pills#what-are-they
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK526128/
-  https://www.verywellmind.com/freuds-stages-of-psychosexual-development-2795962
-  https://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/to-boost-your-sex-life-try-getting-better-sleep/
-  https://www.singlecare.com/blog/low-libido-caused-by-medication/